• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Totallyamaha Giveaway Ride this year 2021...

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
All rides will still be going for the remaining of the year weather permitting but the Raffle and Superbowl Party at the Giveaway ride will be cancelled this year due to Covid Restrictions in Michigan. I know the restrictions will be looked at by the State around Jan 15th but this is not enough time for me to get everything set up and organized in that short of a time frame. We will kick this off twice as hard next year as it will be the 2oth Anniversary of the TY Rides.

Tom, when was the first TY ride? I was on one in 02, what I remember about it was trails weren't great heading out of Wetmore. My group decided to trailer out to kingston plains and that's where we meet up with the rest of the group that rode from Wetmore.

So that was the only ride the first year? We stayed down at the Best Western that weekend, a bunch of the guys came down and hung out in the hot tub Saturday night. The sled that stood out the most to me was the twin 600 turned triple/triple, it was the guy in the middle with the red jacket on.

So that was the only ride the first year? We stayed down at the Best Western that weekend, a bunch of the guys came down and hung out in the hot tub Saturday night. The sled that stood out the most to me was the twin 600 turned triple/triple, it was the guy in the middle with the red jacket on.

There are other misc photos but that was the first first documented ride. Click on the other link and look at the photos all the way to the bottom.

Im in one pic, the one in GM and sled is on its side. Im wearing all black leather suit with SXViper hat.

Can't wait for this ride. The snow will be deep and the trails awesome as usual!!

It will be just fine.. I was up there last weekend. We got about 2 -3 " of the snow and drove out of the Plains. Did some testing and it was rough only because the grooming stopped.

The lake effect machine has finally kicked in, we should be good for the upcoming ride. LaLaLa Going up to eastern UP tomorrow for four days, finally will see more than the 50 miles ridden so far this year.:yam::4STroke::letsnow:

I rode Wednesday from Autrain to Grand Maria's.
It was groomed up. Most of it was good while a couple areas need more snow to fill in the holes.
At that time trail 43 was not groomed going south from Shingleton towards Jack Pine.

Hotel update: There are 10 rooms currently open at the hotel for this ride. Please only make a reservation if you are really going to be there for the ride. The hotels depends on these bookings and its very important that they have committed reservations at this point.. All extra rooms will be going out to other bookings on Jan 28th, so get your bookings in by Jan 27th.

Remember there will be no Raffle or Superbowl Party this year due to Covid Restrictions.

The lake effect machine has finally kicked in, we should be good for the upcoming ride. LaLaLa Going up to eastern UP tomorrow for four days, finally will see more than the 50 miles ridden so far this year.:yam::4STroke::letsnow:

So ended up staying at Bay Mills the entire week, Sunday until Saturday and rode 1181 miles. Double of what I have ever done on a trip, of course never stayed more then 4 days at a time , let alone 6 days.
:sled1: Looks like we are in for snow Thursday night, 4 to 8 so lets hope for 8 :sled2:

Back