• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

track 1.75 on attak 2006 does it fit?

croussel65022

looking to get a better snow track for my attak, have a standart 1.25 from factory but like to get more traction in snow, so i guess a 1.75 would be a little better. could you get one of those on without any change on the machine or do you need to change anything under?? :4STroke:

When I put my 1.5 on, I had to remove the tunnel protectors, or trim the track paddles. I chose to remove the tunnel protectors. The 1.75 may fit, but it would create so much snow build-up around the drive axle/forward heat exchanger area, that it would make things a bit snow bound. I find that my 1.5 by 136 gave more than anough additional hookup. It slowed the top end a bit. I'm sure a 1.75 would be worse yet. I went with an "Intense" track. If I had to do it again, I would go with a "Cobra". Same hookup, less top end loss.

I have one I plan to put on my Apex - hopefully I will have it done soon.

schmeg - what drivers are you using, 9t?

I have a 1.75" track on mine. Im currently using the stock drivers. Had to remove the tunnel protectors. And your set. I would recommend buying some Ski-Doo 9T extros if you got enough dough.

I have a 1.75" track on mine. Im currently using the stock drivers. Had to remove the tunnel protectors. And your set. I would recommend buying some Ski-Doo 9T extros if you got enough dough.

Are you guys removing just the prtectors in the tunnel or the ones on the front curved heat exchanger as well??

I have a 1,75" track in mine, and it´s tight, but it fits.
Just do as the other guys already have mentioned and take away the protectors even those at the cooler.
If you put a 1,75" track in, turn band for silencer as much it can.
The bolt that holds the band just tuch the track a bit if not turned.
Maybe depending what track you decide to use.

I bought this track and i love it!!

// Snoopy

Attachments

• db0056_2463.jpg
    db0056_2463.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 111
I'm pleasantlysurprised and glad to hear the 1.75 works. You have to grind off the protectors off the bulkhead exhchanger. I'm running the Doo MachZ extros 9t and they worked out nice. I also run 23/39 gears with a white secondary spring.

Has anyone ever tried putting 8 cog apex mtx drivers in with a 1.75?

apex mtx drivers are 3 pitch.

Back