• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track Matts and ski guides

SledFreak

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Current 2020 ThunderCat. - SOLD!
Hey Guys, where is the best place to buy Caliber "LowPro Glides WIDE" ski guides and traction Matts for my Trailer? Thanks...

My dad used old tracks and cut up a truck bed liner for slides/guides on his trailer. Works great and costs next to nothing.

Administrator must have erased my last post. I guess they must have a problem with the specific company I had mentioned, and they are located in Ontario. The name was automatically changed to "crap" when I previewed the reply, very strange! I would recommend SuperGlides, your local dealer I'm sure could get them for you. Also as Jeffz states an old track cut in half down the middle works great as a traction mat.

I use cut up truck bedliners, work excellent, so far have lastest 3 years on my trailer. At $30 a bedliner from the scrap yard can't go wrong. Just finished cutting pieces for my dad's trailer.

Back