• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track needed. Ice ripper

Mac

Veteran

Checking in with you guys. Does anyone here market a Camso 2.86" Pitch (15"x129"x1.5") Full Clip Ice Ripper XT, 504154056.​

I would check with CB performance,they seem to have alot of tracks. They are a vendor on this site.

So I called CB and spoke to Jourdan. What a pleasure to work with. They didnt have the track in stock and it was Ski Doo OEM so she sourced the track for me. And yes a better price than i saw anywhere on the web.
Thanks guys.

So I called CB and spoke to Jourdan. What a pleasure to work with. They didnt have the track in stock and it was Ski Doo OEM so she sourced the track for me. And yes a better price than i saw anywhere on the web.
Thanks guys.

Outstanding!! Did you tell her TY sent you?

Since i'm changing out the track i thought perfect time to change gearing. Im replacing the 1.7 track with a 1.5. The 1.7 went 85mph. What does one extra tooth or two extra get for mph? Can the Viper pull the extra gearing? What chain is required?

Last edited:
Since i'm changing out the track i thought perfect time to change gearing. Im replacing the 1.7 track with a 1.5. The 1.7 went 85mph. What does one extra tooth or two extra get for mph? Can the Viper pull the extra gearing? What chain is required?

Talk to Allen at Ulmer Racing.. he should be able to help you with what works best in there. His username is @Srxspec

What model year and model are we working on? That will tell us what the factory gearing is.

Its a Viper 2015 RTX blue & white with the 1.7 I never opened the case but believe its a 21/49. I'm thinking i just need a 24 tooth and a chain.

Back