• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

trackers

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 apex GT
I am buying a set if snow trackers for my o6 apex. Which shouldbi get ...semi regressive or aggressive? Are the aggressive to aggressive?Lol

But I’m also studded, i don’t have much experience with the trackers so I wouldn’t know if the studding would make a difference between semi aggressive and aggressive.

I have both on my 2 Apex's.

IMHO.
Aggressive if 2010 Model year or earlier ski.
Semi if 2011 or later ski.

Well I just ordered a set of aggressive oneshope to get some riding time this weekend

you will love them

Just put a set of aggressive ST on my 2013, absolutely love them, did my first ride last weekend around 170 miles started out with -12 C and ended the day with +6C so covered all snow groups with very positive steering in every condition and first time ever 0 tracking. But I agree they do look scary.

Running semi's on an XTX and looking for more bite. Can I just get the deeper carbides to convert to aggressives? Are the correctors the same for each style?

Correctors are also deeper on the aggressive set, not just the carbide.

Thanks - I guess a new full set will be ordered then. Should be able to sell the semi's in the Fall.

Back