• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Traction mats or grips for trailer deck?

MFC44

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
SR Viper LTX SE
Upgrading the trailer, looking for some opinions. I have a 2006 Rance Renegade drive on and off, the ramp is fairly steep anybody install these on their trailer. Thanks for any info.

I just purchased a couple of stall mats from Tractor supply and cut them to fit my trailer ramp and deck

I just purchased a couple of stall mats from Tractor supply and cut them to fit my trailer ramp and deck
I assume those are more reasonably priced because they are expensive

If you can find any, Rubber conveyer belting. Cut it to fit with a saw zall.

Nothing better or cheaper than an old track, dealer here puts them out for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upgrading the trailer, looking for some opinions. I have a 2006 Rance Renegade drive on and off, the ramp is fairly steep anybody install these on their trailer. Thanks for any info.
Find a old TRACK and cut in 2 section's screw down flat side down, works great even with a bunch of snow on it.

Funny - I was looking at the TSC flyer the other week and noticed they sold those big rubber matts and the price seemed reasonable.
Curious - what did you cut yours with? That would be my only concern on how to get through the mat without making it look like a butcher job.
MS

They cut easy with a sawzall

Cordless sawzall. That's how I got mine. Just go to any bar along the trail, they're usually loaded with Ski-douches. Cut the track off one then run inside and say you just saw a guy with an Arctic Cat coat on cutting a track off a sled out there. That way they don't suspect it was you. Plus when they're outside looking for the guy you can eat their food!

Table saw.... Use the guide and clamp down a straight edge what ever width ya' want on the deck side ;)

Back