• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trail between Alba and Elmira, next to 131 going south

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
This was copied from Nixonr:

Anyone riding between Alba and Elmira on the trail that runs along US 131 be careful. I left Elmira heading south and hit a very large hole that nearly totaled my sled. I was only traveling about 50 but a lot of damage was done and I was thrown from my machine. I am not sure of the trail number, but the trail runs right next to 131 going south. Message me if you would like more information.

Bigmax, That was copied from Nixonr.

I haven't been up north yet.

Knock on wood, I hope something bad don't happen.

thats were i ride at their is some big holes by the potato fields on trail 4 i think but between the road and the trail their is a couple really big whoops that have a hole on the other side and i have came over those and hit my chest on the bars luckily i have them raised or it could be some where worse :drink:

I ride that trail quite abit nevet really noticed any big holes.but my buddie hit a big bolder on that trail at night sent him flying off his sled,a county sherif pulled up to us that was sitting in a parking lot on the other side of the road and we showed the rock to her and im not even sure that she called it in,the rock was so big it took 3 of us to roll it to the side of trail couldnt get it completley out of the way cause of a bank being thereand the size of the rock.SO BE CAREFULL OUT THERE.

Back