• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trailer lubricant, try this.....

Doc Harley

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder LTX SE
IMG_20180107_151658003-640x380.jpg

Bought the deicer first. Kept it in bag of goodies. -20° causes bad things to happen. Frozen this or that. I wouldn't go back to any other spray lubricant. Read up on it. Let me know what you find.

Peace...... Joe

Thanks for the tip! I have been looking for a better lock deicer. Always fighting them.

I've sprayed this stuff on everything I own. Ramp doors were frozen shut. Etc. All good.

Note: take your locks off while you trailer. Then put them on when you park etc.

I do trailer with the locks off. I also pressure wash the trailer when I get back so that gets water in the side door locks. A quality deicer will help for sure.

I do trailer with the locks off. I also pressure wash the trailer when I get back so that gets water in the side door locks. A quality deicer will help for sure.

Hey bud. That Teflon didn't help at all. I had four frozen locks I had to use torch to thaw.

I've tried, silicone, wd-40 & Teflon. Idk......

Back