• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trailer spare tile location

Nov7829

Country
USA
Snowmobile
97 vmax sx 700
Was not sure where to post this. I was looking for options to mount the spare tire in a Triton hybrid enclosed trailer other than the side wall mount. Has anyone mounted the tire under the trailer.
thanks

Was not sure where to post this. I was looking for options to mount the spare tire in a Triton hybrid enclosed trailer other than the side wall mount. Has anyone mounted the tire under the trailer.
thanks
Gets too corroded under trailer. Mine is inside mounted to wall in the V nose.

You might consider what we used to call a donut or a tire to get you home in the truck based on the lug pattern. Also I don't think you have room but consider a trailer box in the back of the truck or ouside the clam shell or at the trailer receiver to keep the don/tools. Suggest you remove a tire in the driveway now to see EXACTLY what tools you need in cold and Cars zooming by doing 70 or just call AAA

In my clam I just lay it between the ski’s of one of the sleds. Hasn’t been a problem for 7 years.

Back