• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Transfer enhancement kit on rx-1m

snowman

Extreme
I put a transfer kit on my rx-1m today and now i can do wheelies :D
Anyone else try this :?: if so let me hear it.

I know of a couple people that have this. I was looking into but was a little concerned about ratcheting. Just a couple questions for you. 1. Do you have this ratcheting problem? 2. If not do you have extroverts and a clipped track? 3. What kit did you use? thanks, J

i put the transfer kit on and i like my rx1 again, i also tried snowfevers mod .The rx1m should come stock with the transfer kit it works that well.and you save 5lbs.

I have been thinking about doing this but have a question first. We all had a problem with ski lift early in the season. How does your RX-1mtn handle the corners when you get on it going down the trail with the kit? We all have to ride the trails to get to the pow and I for one don't want to end up in a tree.

With this kit i have noticed a slight decrease in ride quality but a improvement in acceleration,not much difference in ski lift(any worse and i'd be barrel roling the turns) :(

snowman said:
I put a transfer kit on my rx-1m today and now i can do wheelies :D
Anyone else try this :?: if so let me hear it.

I put the same kit in my mountain and I have studs,but I cant ever get the skis to come off the ground.Am I useing the wrong holes?

Sounds like a great mod for the deep stuff, but on the steep stuff in firmer snow I like to keep the front end on the ground so I can keep that heavy front end from falling off to one side.

Back