• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Transition time - sleds to boats

Turtle

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Polaris Switchback 800 Pro S LE
'15 Viper RTX SE w/ MPI turbo - sold
'07 FX Phazer GT
Winter toys are all tucked away for the summer :(
Summer toys are coming out to play :) ... This one is brand new. New learning curve with this one. Does TY have a boating forum :D:p;):4STroke:;)!:Rockon:

Attachments

• IMG_3011.JPG
    IMG_3011.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_3006.JPG
    IMG_3006.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 161

That lift is sharp. Taking our dock to the lake this weekend to have put in than the get the lift put in. Than the pontoon. Getting the fishing boat out to go catch some walleyes and get my mined off of snowmobiling. Transitioning into spring and summer. Good luck to you all out there!!!!

Love your sled lift, need details please!!
It doesn't have a brand name listed on it at all. I bought it used from a friend. All it really is, is some angle-iron, cable, pulleys and a boat winch. But you can tell it is not home-made. It works great for storing motorcycles, lawnmowers, etc in the winter months as well.

Southcentral Alaska is getting a snow dump-up to 9" today. Arcticman (ski completion being pulled by a nowmachine) is next week. Still got at least a month of riding!

Any chance you cold take some picture of how the cable system and pulleys are hooked up on your sled lift?? NICE Boat !!

Any chance you cold take some picture of how the cable system and pulleys are hooked up on your sled lift?? NICE Boat !!
I was going to take some pics this past weekend - This is, until I got a good look at how the cable is routed. It's actually quite complicated. There are 4 different cables with only 1 actually connected to the winch. And each cable has a threaded adjustment at the ends. It would be really hard to take enough pics to understand it.

Time to get the fishin boat out for the season
9uummb.jpg

Ken..........

Not much of a fishin boat. But I guess you can throw a line out of anything. I likey!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the Yamaha Waverunner out on the water yesterday.

:4STroke:

Back