• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tuners on an apex

Carla 123

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 viper xtx boosted
17 zr9000 precision stage 3
Posted this in general forum but I guess I should have posted here.buddy of mine wants to put my tuner 3 skis on his 08 apex.will they mount without too much dicking around?thanks

Anyone????want to sell these but won't unless they will fit an 08 apex

I just put on 07 apex skis on my new to me 2011 apex and they bolt right on so I would say yes they bolt right on without much ducking around..

Yamaha single keel skis with snow trackers and watch out lol.. like it’s on rails is an huge understatement..

I just put on 07 apex skis on my new to me 2011 apex and they bolt right on so I would say yes they bolt right on without much ducking around..

Yamaha single keel skis with snow trackers and watch out lol.. like it’s on rails is an huge understatement..
That's apex to apex not tuners!

My 2011 apex came with tuner skis on but I removed them for the single keel ski

If I remember right my 2011 came with a single carbide. I checked the parts list & they only show a single carbide.
Yes that is correct TrueBlue but the original owner had the dealer install tuner skis on his sled back in 2015..

the tuner 3's will not just bolt on. besides I thought you said he was a friend? friends don't let friends ride with tuner ski's. you should do your part and throw them in a landfill.

I have really liked my Aggressive snow trackers on my Apex Xtx with single keel stock ski

the tuner 3's will not just bolt on. besides I thought you said he was a friend? friends don't let friends ride with tuner ski's. you should do your part and throw them in a landfill.
I agree but he keeps insisting on trying them lol.why do you think I have them available.maybe I will chuck em

The stock tuner III that came on my 2017 Sidewinder made that a dangerous machine.

My buddy wanted to try them on his 08 Apex LTX.

I could not believe how good they worked on his sled. Only negative is they do not offer any floatation for off trail, but are muchhhhhh better on the trails on his sled then on a Sidewinder.

I know he could not use the rubbers that came with the Tuners from my winder.

He had said he manipulated his rubbers to make it work?

He is still on those cheap runners that it came with too.

Back