• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel dump for trail riding?

actionjack

TY 4 Stroke God
Website
www.inspectorjack.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 SideWinder LTX-LE
I know there are a few threads on this but there is not much info.

I got a SideWinder this year and kept my 07 Attak GT. Its so nice to be able to pack on the tunnel I want to ditch the dual outlet muffler, extend the tunnel, and put a rack and seat jack back there. With the exhaust out of the way I could install the new much nicer seat jack.

Has anyone actually run a tunnel dump for a long time for trail riding or otherwise?

Yes. 3 seasons on my Attak. Purchased mine from Ulmer. Came with all the brackets and clear instructions for installation. Used in conjunction with an 136 ExpertX setback for 144. Zero issues while trail riding.

I'm on my way to Chicago to pick up my wife at the airport. I'll get pictures tomorrow. Never any issues in the U.P. of Michigan. Just use my head when in an area that might cause myself a problem. Sounds just like a piped R1.

Well, it's not that simple. I'll post pictures in a little bit. Just got home.

Well, no joy on the pictures. It's an Excellent designed specifically for the 06-10 Apex sleds. It's angled up in to the void that's there after you remove the stock muffler. Then the exhaust exit is ova led and angled back down towards the track. I'd be willing to sell it if you're interested, and I could email pics.

Here is the new style SeatJack on a Long track conversion 144" Apex...
APEX-SEAT-LT-01_zps1uyicxoi.jpg

Well, no joy on the pictures. It's an Excellent designed specifically for the 06-10 Apex sleds. It's angled up in to the void that's there after you remove the stock muffler. Then the exhaust exit is ova led and angled back down towards the track. I'd be willing to sell it if you're interested, and I could email pics.
Interested yes.

Mike. thanks for the photo. I have a new style Seat Jack for my Winder. Funny with my wife or kids on there you can't tell they're back there.

Back