• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel Rack, storage solution, linq accessories

TurboJamie

TY 4 Stroke God
We were struggling with a way to get all the necessities of Northern Ontario riding onto the Viper tunnel. i stumbled upon Ken and up north technologies and his rack system. Placed a call on a Saturday and we discussed his system. Ken was very straight up with me he had not tried to fit the system to a viper, nor had he fit the linq plates to his system on a viper. We wanted to use the linq accessories from BRP really badly so we opted to guinea pig this one for him. I think the results speak for them self. We have storage and fuel now for long haul riding, the fit and finish on his product is factory install is quick (4 beers) and solved our issue 100%

My apologies for the poor quality images I will take some better quality ones tomorrow.

does that linq bag and jerry can clip right to that rack or do you need additional brackets to make it work
What length track is that viper?

Looks nice.. But I think i would want the gas cans on the back.. not covering the taillight as much ..can u swap the places between bag and can s ?

That looks good! Was hoping Yamaha would come out with some sort of design comparable to the linq system.

wacker said:
does that linq bag and jerry can clip right to that rack or do you need additional brackets to make it work
What length track is that viper?

Brows to the doo section of his site and see the linq adaptor plates, you need these.

As for swapping the fuel can to the rear, not a good idea you want the weight centralized, moving the weight further from center has negative effects on anything. Think of chassis balance like an airplanes c of g. The more you move away from the c of g the more nose or tail heavy it becomes.

You need to add something from Polaris. But if you are wearing Klim then they are happy. Looks like a nice setup.

you need that rack so you can clear the break light i notice on the 137..
If the light could relocate then no rack needed??
Looks like it maybe to short.

Its slicker than dog crap! It fits like OEM as well which is always a bonus. I also showed the fuel can, is able to be swapped to either position.

Really with this kit though the possibilities are endless you can get extra linqs and make your own stuff as well.

Were working on a chainsaw holder for some early season brush work as well. Really digging this system.

Check out up north technologies website. Under the Arctic Cat stuff they list the different racks. In our case the XTX and LTX use the same rack as the XF lineup. The RTX would use the same rack as the ZR lineup.

So could you not just buy the linq brackets and mount them directly to the tunnel and save the weight of the rack as the viper has no rear heat exchanger?

Just sayin

Back