• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo kit

RX-1 Turbo's

The only set-up I'm familiar with was from Hackers of Houghton Lake, Mi. and they still had trouble with F-7's. I don't want so much boost that I have to change the head gaskets.

snow, hackers is having problems. a turbo on pump gas ran 141 on the gun and had over 700 km with no problems here in Ontario,,,,,,,

MXZ900

I'm working on it with a local company if anyone is interested. We acctally started tonight. If you don't have anything nice to say I suggest you say nothing at all!!!!!

This post was edited so as to not offend anyone. This is my style but I'm trying to turn over a new leaf!!!!!!!

Thank you
Jason

jtsrs,we dont need that tone on here already,if you cant figure out how to bypass the tors ,i dont think id want you designing a turbo for a sled.

tcsrx

I'm not talking about the Tors "throttle over ride system". I'm talking about TPS "throttle posistion sensor". Also I've been on Totoallyamaha form the beginging. Since before any of you people came here. I'm always helpful and I doin't need people saying I'm full of #*$&@. So next time you try to make me look like a asshole make sure you call me out on the right topic.

Thank you
Jason

PS: I have nothing against you or MXZ900. I just think it sucks that I'm trying to do something and some jerk has to make jokes about me/it

Jason,since your turning over a new new leaf i will as well,i oppoligise!
It would be nice to keep the forum clean as was before,good luck on your turbo indevor.
Vcrash

Jason's turbo

Personally I'm glad Jason is doing this project. His aim is to produce a good turbo for less money. I am tired of paying big money for aftermarket snowmobile parts and if one of us can do something to help the rest of us. I am all for it. If it works out all the power to him and if he can make some money doing it, great. Nothing wrong with a little competition, especially if we all can benefit from it. And no I have never met him and yes I have had my internet dissagreements with him.

141 on radar

Hey hauler,that 141 on the gun how far was that do ya know and was that stage two on moon juice? :shock:

Jason (jtssrx) has the Blueist Veins in here. I guarantee it. When I first switched over from Doo, he has been very helpfull. We would talk on almost a nightly basis. We have since become good friends. Be nice boys, we are all here to help each other. Dont forget that...BBY

Back