• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo/supercharger products?

Mattchew2012

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2012 Apex xtx
Hey I have a 2012 Apex xtx that I just picked up, and I'm looking to give it a little more power. I'm wondering what most people are running for turbos these days on these sleds Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I'm more of an s/c guy than turbo (just personal preference) and riding style. If I ever went turbo, I'd be all over Justin's stage 1 kit.

I'm more of an s/c guy than turbo (just personal preference) and riding style. If I ever went turbo, I'd be all over Justin's stage 1 kit.
Ok. And who is justin associated with FPP? OR MCX? I've got a bit of research to do as I'm new to this game. Lol

For mcx in the states I’ve always talked to mark at the mcx USA in MT. He’s always answered any questions I’ve had in a day or two. Might be worth reaching out to him if you can’t get anywhere with mcx directly.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the impulse turbos, not sure if they make them for 11+ though. Otherwise I would be all over FPP or MCX whichever gave me a better deal. Also careful with the piston rings on 11+ they aren't fragile but they aren't bullet proof like the 06-10 engines. Apex on boost is the best sled on snow!

I have been since the beginning of October tring to get just an intercooler from FPP justin told me the apex parts are not common for them anymore and will take special attention to do them you may have better luck then me with a full kit

Back