• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TURBO TIME

Blue shadow

TY 4 Stroke Guru
How many out there think that the turbos are what they say it really is?How many on this forum have them?Would like to know.Thanks

dont own one yet,but have driven one wow

Hey blue,i will have one this year with luck,i hope and it will be a bender stage one,as thats all i will need,i have driven the bender stage two,and its is a blast,for sure,but it and mc exspress are two much money for a guy like myself that mostly trail rides,but very fast lol, if 180+hp isent enough for the trails than i have more of a problem than i am suppose to have lol. Now they do go sweet,and i am sure the mc is just as good,the reason the stage 1 is going on,is simply money,$2,400 vrs $4,500 for hp i will only use on ice sometimes,to me is not worth the huge price diff. so hopefully i can get it for $2,000 or under,now maybe snow will have his yurbo finished up and priced right so it could be his,who knows.

Hey mnmsnowbeast ,thanks for the info.Any turbo leg at start off?Any good for drag racing at 800 ft.THANKS

no lag at all that was noticable

hey blue,non i could detect,we were on ice 1/4 and if i remember right the speed on dream meter was 136 w/me and i weigh 260lbs and traction was a problem spun 1/2 track lol

Turbos

I believe the Turbo can do what they say they can. So much so that I bought an MCXpress unit. Can't wait to install it and then run it.

J, how about the possibility to the upgrade of a titanium turbo, very durable and a little lighter for those who want to spend even more money!!!

more pictures for you!

well getting some kits complete and here is some pictures of first one.
The tool box is just right!! This kit has very short charge tube and intake system for ultimate throttle response with no lag.

Back