• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TURBO TIME

I am building these kits and have teamed up with Yamaha dealer in Salmon Arm BC Canada. The kits sell for $6000. canadian and have got 10 done now and are very clean and simple to install because we will have jetting and clutching with it. Give Julian a call at 250-804-4334 cause he is selling them and i only building them.
We were at grass drags in Merritt BC with a Turbo with 159 finger track and run 13lbs boost!! yikes it goes good running with 1400cc PSI with nitoris and pulls harder then the nit, 1400 on top end real bad!!http://www.powderlites.com

head gasket for Turbo?

yes kit comes with head gasket in it and we have run Turbo last week end up against big 1600cc PSI motor plus had nitirus on it.
The PSI makes about 260 HP plus when he hits the button it really comes out of the hole fast but RX1 Turbo still gets it in the end on grass drags in Merritt BC, Canada
What a ride!! we had run it at 13lbs boost and heavyest weights we had to keep her off the rpm limiter.

Looks Sweet. Is that an ekholm tunnel ? Are you offering that tunnel with a dropped & rolled chaincase? If so what dimensions. Do your tunnel kits come in shorter lengths? How many canuck bucks FOB with the rear exchanger? I an located in Sask.

Back