• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo Vector?

mikextx

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 apex xtx
Anybody here ever had or saw any Vectors with a turbocharger on them? What kit? Howd it run? A buddy has a nice '17 I think would be badass with boost.

they did make a kit for the mtx vectors but never heard of a lot of them and most of those where carb motors. might need to do some searching and see if you could put a nitro set-up in there.

Anybody here ever had or saw any Vectors with a turbocharger on them? What kit? Howd it run? A buddy has a nice '17 I think would be badass with boost.
Ya, I got one that's bored out to 998cc along with a better suspension, chassis and ergonomics.
Drivetrain could use some love however, especially the chaincase.
:)

What year is your Vector 74nitro? Did you use a kit? Do you know if a kit designed for a fuel injected nitro would work? Thanks

Lol, i was wondering what he was talking about bored out to 998. Figured it was mistyped. I guess the use of the word " better" threw me off

Back