• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo viper guys please share advice thanks

yamahacat69

Extreme
Her goes I'm going to burn my 1100 turbo 225 flash loads of cash gone alignment bars, shimming motor, floating secondary, engine bumper stop, clutching , venting and and a million hours picking at the junk 4 Polaris belts 250 a pop and now a belly pan $300. I installed the trail turbo on my buddies viper 175 hp ish I'm guessing no ic . She is behind me in a race BUT not that far. thing that bugs me hold it to the bar all day long no belt issues belt temp is almost half then my 1100. I'm goin viper next season I'm looking for opinions on 225-240 ish hp, best kits head shim yes or now best way to control the fuel 3 Rd 4 th injector etc etc thanks guys let's hear some info please . I was going sidewinder but I tryed a demo at my local dealer 450 it had belt piled up in the bottom of her when I looked so some do have issues I was turned and just haven't got it in me to go that route I drive hard studded up

what weights are you running in the 1100?

the only way my buddy gets his belts to last in his 1100 with a slingshot 250 flash is Draggin Flies in the primary and a torsional secondary set up. Hasn't blown a belt since

the only way my buddy gets his belts to last in his 1100 with a slingshot 250 flash is Draggin Flies in the primary and a torsional secondary set up. Hasn't blown a belt since
Hay bud does your guy have a name or cell number I'd love to get more info thanks

Back