• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY End of Year Ride 2020

"Cochise", or anything Chris Cornell sings, makes me really focus on corner entry, then feathering the throttle in the 1st part of the corner until i know the front end is grabbing and if it is then adding more & more throttle until the rear really starts to bite then adding more power without spinning to accelerate through the corner until the very end of the corner when you NAIL it so the back end starts to slide out just enough to hit the far right of the trail making your sphincter tighten while the front end is lifting causing a euphoria within almost orgasmic to the brain receptors until the next corner that makes you slow down releasing the speed chemicals which makes you want to do it ALL over again!

GOD I LOVE to RIDE!
Especially to music...........especially Audioslave

"Cochise", or anything Chris Cornell sings, makes me really focus on corner entry, then feathering the throttle in the 1st part of the corner until i know the front end is grabbing and if it is then adding more & more throttle until the rear really starts to bite then adding more power without spinning to accelerate through the corner until the very end of the corner when you NAIL it so the back end starts to slide out just enough to hit the far right of the trail making your sphincter tighten while the front end is lifting causing a euphoria within almost orgasmic to the brain receptors until the next corner that makes you slow down releasing the speed chemicals which makes you want to do it ALL over again!

GOD I LOVE to RIDE!
Especially to music...........especially Audioslave

thats all? Lol. That rocked. Literally rocked!! Lol

wow that was nice thanks I will be going on 2 rides next year 2021 I just need the dates so I can get a room Thanks

Back