• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY end of year ride

yamahaguy

Ride SAFE
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha MTX LE with MPI
Looking forward to riding one more time with the TY family. Looking like slightly warmer temps early week but they have lots of snow. This is one of my favorite rides and if you have never been to one your missing out. I will be rolling into town Thursday morning early ready to ride.

:sled1:

FYI: the hotel is full this weekend and if anyone is looking at canceling please remember it is a 72 hr cancellation policy and you need to cancel no later than Tuesday at 3:00!!!!

I debated a lot about this ride. Can't make it. Hopefully the weather cooperates for you guys.

Looks like it will be decent weather for the Friday ride, little warmer Saturday. Ready to go.....:sled1:

I am heading up fri night staying till monday. Going be doing some off trail sat then Grand Island tour and see some racing right where you cross to Island. Probably a big ride east to the Soo and Taquamanen Falls Sunday and Monday. All plans can change though. Anyone want to join me is welcome but I get up early and get back late usually.
5D0728BE-8C6F-45D3-A5D8-1131E198ED46.jpeg

Anyone want to join me is welcome but I get up early and get back late usually.

Damn, sounds like my kind of ride, Steve. Unfortunately, I couldn't make up this weekend but will be sure to look you up in a future TY ride. ;)!

Saved by the proverbial bell...we've got at least 5 to 6" here 20 mi south of town...heavy system snow...should be good to go...I was just out blowing a path around the Suburban (and for the furry kids) and there's more in areas where drifted

Checked in at 1 today, 5 inches fresh and the wife and I had a good ride. Has snowed all day and blizzard warning up until 4 am. Lets hope they groom, wind blowing so may see drifts. Going to be a great ride tomorrow!

Back