• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Give Away Ride 2017.. Please be sure to thank those that donated!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Here is a list of sponsors that send product to us for the Giveaway Ride. Please reach out to them and tell them thank you!!
Go to thier sites and send them a message on Facebook or email them direct.

Follow the link below to see our advertisers list. Not all had time to contribute but please thanks those that have.
http://www.totallyamaha.com/Totallyamaha/contributor/contributors.htm

IMG_2407.JPG

Yamaha Snowmobiles North America
Yamalube
Yamaha Motor - Power Products
Pats Motorsports
Castle
Alpha Powersports
Thunder Products Inc
Barnofparts.com
Evopowersports.com
Bergstrom Skegs
TA Motorsports.com
Boarders Inn and Suites
Yamaheater.com
Crankyape.com
Dalton Industries
Port Washington Yamaha
CB Performance Parts
Ulmer Racing
Biteharder.com
Excell Motorsports
Dranttel Sales and Service
Lakeffectsnow - Superman
Curve Industries
Shock Doc - Cannondale27
MTNViper - Rollover Valves
Bluhmenterprises.com
NickyTech- www.snowmoyard.com
Schauerpower.com
Velocity Moto and Snow
Mukwonago Yamaha

Peter Amato - GRIP On Tools
Scott Marcott & Jason Marcott
Also thank you goes out to yamawheels (Jim Zomchek) and my brother Zombo (Joe Zomchek).

Also thank those that helped out at the Giveaway. Onlyblue, Viper Dave, Frank the Tank, MSilvers, Gravedigger, Funsizegravedigger, and Breanna Ammerman

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

Last edited:

Done!

I got ahold of the ones I got prizes from and was a real enjoyable conversation with all. Folks these contributors are the ones that really care. Seemed like the ones I talked to all rode sleds too. They are enthusiasts. It wasn't a job to thank them it was FUN and will look for more reasons to call. Try it and say it isn't so.

it was my 1st time at a giveaway and i enjoyed it. gf even got hooked on long distance sledding and is trying to talk me into buying a new sled for me so she can have mine. told her not yet and now i am setting up the 09 phazer for me/her to ride more. heck i got more miles on it than my apex this winter.

Thanks to Sponsors as well as TOM and STEPH with the whole crew was a great time. This site and these rides could not happen with out a lot of work and effort. Thanks again.

Specifically thanks for the Yamaha bag - just used on trip to northern MN thankfully before the RAIN urgggggggggggggg

Back