• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Give Away Ride 2022

nice vid.

now i see why @care_bear is bitching about my new coat and you too lol. she says it is actually worse in the dark as it has fewer reflectors than my older black one.

going to have to see if i can get it dyed black and add more reflectors on the back.

You need a new jacket that is darker color, more reflective and makes you taller. :moon:

taller i am sol. problem is that is a new jacket this season. got a call into klim to see if i can get it dyed black and i will add reflective piping to the vent on it.

Great Video, I didn’t realize you were filming that much‍!
Was Great to get to meet you and put a face to your name that I have seen so much on the forums!
Hope we can get together again sometime and do some riding with you.
Take Care

Likewise.

Taking time off work for the Ride.----------$2000
Hotel, gas and food-------------------------$1000
Meeting great TY'ers and making friends-- Priceless
I’m Glad you thought it was worth it

I usually figure on going up for a TY ride and staying a couple extra days riding will cost me about a $1,000 each time.
But I am always splitting the hotel & diesel fuel for the truck between a couple people.

And since I work for Free at my own farm I don’t loss any wages‍♂️
Well maybe not free because I have to pay someone a couple hundred dollars to watch my livestock while I’m gone
So glad you came down and spent some time with us

Was Great to get to meet you and put a face to your name that I have seen so much on the forums!
I'll echo Dan's comment about being able to put a face to fellow TY'ers at these rides. Was great to meet you @steiner and @maim and see you guys are just as friendly in real life as you are on these forums. Cameron and I even had a chance to offer up some euchre lessons to Gravedigger and his uncle. :moon:

Back