• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Giveaway Ride 2019 - Update

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Make sure you get your VIP updated before you come up to the ride. There will be Friday Night preregistration like we have done the last 2 years. It will go until 9 Pm and I will try to start by 7pm if we can get back from the daily ride. Please consider doing this on Friday to reduce the time frame to start the raffle on Saturday.

There will be many different ride groups going out and if this is your first time, please speak up so we are aware.

Saturday ticket sales will start by 6 pm or sooner in hope that we can start drawing by 7:30 pm at the latest. If the doors are closed to the bar/breakfast area please do NOT open the door, we will open when we are ready. The only door to enter will be the at the bar side and the other door will be closed and blocked off.

Any other questions please post in this thread!

Thank you and lets have a safe and fun event! Remember not drinking and driving will be tolerated in the group rides.

https://ty4stroke.com/threads/ty-ride-agreement.103558/

Last edited:

Curious about a few things I really want to come up for this after seeing the pictures from the last ride but looks like North Star hotel has some rooms I’m thinking it’s close to the borders inn but not sure? Also how do I find ride groups looking to ride off trail group sat. Sun. Also how do I update my VIP Any input appreciated thanks

Curious about a few things I really want to come up for this after seeing the pictures from the last ride but looks like North Star hotel has some rooms I’m thinking it’s close to the borders inn but not sure? Also how do I find ride groups looking to ride off trail group sat. Sun. Also how do I update my VIP Any input appreciated thanks

It looks like that hotel is right next to the gas station, so it’s pretty close. As far as getting with some off trial group people, you would probably have to come down to the bar in the boarders and talk to people there. We have a few groups that go off trail: Tony, Mark to name a couple. Your VIP membership is a lifetime so you don’t need to update it.

Bring spare belt's and a shovel
;)

It looks like that hotel is right next to the gas station, so it’s pretty close.

You're correct....it used to be Super 8 but became North Star about the same time Boarders changed...

Thanks guys have to make sure the wife is still ok but I thinking I’ll see you there.

I'm also staying at the North Star hotel since Boarders was booked by the time I was able to commit to going that weekend. Heading up Wednesday evening with a group of guys and staying thru Sunday. Hope to break free from them for a day and participate in a TY group ride or at least attend the Saturday drawing.

I'm also staying at the North Star hotel since Boarders was booked by the time I was able to commit to going that weekend. Heading up Wednesday evening with a group of guys and staying thru Sunday. Hope to break free from them for a day and participate in a TY group ride or at least attend the Saturday drawing.

Either swing over to the Bar on the Eves or try and catch us in the AM between 9am and 10 am.

Either swing over to the Bar on the Eves or try and catch us in the AM between 9am and 10 am.

Will do. Was over at Rock's place this past Saturday picking up some replacement parts for my HIDs and he indicated that everyone usually hangs out at the 1/2 Pint Pub in the evenings after the rides so will be sure to stop over for a few and meet everyone. Knowing there's a preregistration on Friday evening, I now have an excuse to swing by the Pub then as well as Saturday evening for the drawing.

Will do. Was over at Rock's place this past Saturday picking up some replacement parts for my HIDs and he indicated that everyone usually hangs out at the 1/2 Pint Pub in the evenings after the rides so will be sure to stop over for a few and meet everyone. Knowing there's a preregistration on Friday evening, I now have an excuse to swing by the Pub then as well as Saturday evening for the drawing.

Perfect!! See you on Friday night then :D

prizes are looking good.

care_bear and i will be up on wensday and going out riding on thursday through saturday for sure. hope to get some setting time in with the updated shock on the 16 as it would not start for me on weekend and ended up riding betsy.

prizes are looking good.

care_bear and i will be up on wensday and going out riding on thursday through saturday for sure. hope to get some setting time in with the updated shock on the 16 as it would not start for me on weekend and ended up riding betsy.

Right on, we will be up Thursday late and once again I have pile of stuff for you. LOL

lol. same going your direction and for the giveaway stuff.

8 rooms just opened up, call Boarders Inn and Suites in Munising MI soon if you want to grab one of these. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $85 per night. 1-906-387-5292

Back