• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Giveaway Ride- Hotel and Ride Update

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Hotel Booking Info: I was informed that the Boarders Inn & Suites is booked solid. If you call them they will direct you to Pictured Rock Inn & Suites in Munising that still has rooms open. You can be added to a wait list when you call. Also FYI if you are not going to make the event and have a booked room, you must CALL & cancel or you will get charged. Do not send someone else to take your reservation, they will be turned away. A NEW reservation must be set up with the Hotel. There are always people waiting on the list that can step in a take the room.

VIPs: If you want to be part of that VIP Giveaway, please get your VIP taken care of before the ride. We are very limited on time to be able to take the VIP payment. There will be Friday EVE only from 6 to 9pm.

Pre Registration: Also during the Friday Eve VIP time slot from 6 to 9pm, we encourage you to check on your membership and VIP status to make the Saturday Evening event go faster. You must have a stamp on your hand and you must be a registered member of Totallyamaha to be part of this event.

So show up in the bar area on Friday night and let you know that "I'm tommyt5078" and I'll be at the VIP tomorrow and then you give us a hand stamp?

This is my first time!!!!!

Just a heads up. Slim chance that I am out for this ride as I just started to feel a sickness coming on last night.
I feel better today than I did yesterday, so fingers are crossed.
I will post here no later than Wednesday about noon either way.
Then if anyone is on the waiting list can be ready to grab the room if and once I cancel.

Just a heads up. Slim chance that I am out for this ride as I just started to feel a sickness coming on last night.
I feel better today than I did yesterday, so fingers are crossed.
I will post here no later than Wednesday about noon either way.
Then if anyone is on the waiting list can be ready to grab the room if and once I cancel.

Be sure to contact Hotel direct.

Seriously Brad! You're almost as bad as me....lol!

Hope to see you buddy......

4"-7" coming tonight....

Seriously Brad! You're almost as bad as me....lol!

Hope to see you buddy......

4"-7" coming tonight....
I rarely get sick! Now feeling like crap for the 2nd TY ride in a row!!
Hopefully it passes.

Tom, yes I will contact the hotel direct tomorrow if I don't think I can make it.
But I will post here first to give a heads up.

I rarely get sick! Now feeling like crap for the 2nd TY ride in a row!!
Hopefully it passes.

Tom, yes I will contact the hotel direct tomorrow if I don't think I can make it.
But I will post here first to give a heads up.

Ok thank you.

I feel better and will be there. Ride sharing with Confused.
Looking forward to it.

Back