• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Gwinn MI Ride. Book Now!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
I was just informed that there are only 5 rooms open at Model Town Inn, Gwinn Mi. Please call and get your rooms booked as soon as you can or the rooms will be released to the public. 906-346-7901

This ride is Feb 10th thru 12th.

finalorder-jpg.125071

I'm booked already had a lot of fun and great trails to ride last year. I am ready to ride with ManhattanMike and crew again it was a good time
FourIsMore, Looking forward to it too. We need Ty riders to fill those rooms so we don't have to listen to any extra dogs barking at 4:30 in the morning.....

Come to the ride and find out!!!!

Wish I could. Just realizing all my vacation days are spoken for this year......AND ITS ONLY JANUARY!!! #$%&*

How about you bring this so called Fukanami to Muni in a few weeks!?! Lol

I won't be making it this year my other farm manager has off that weekend, will plan for next year.

fukanami is a good guy to ride with. rode with him, dave and jerry in jan last year.

When is everyone heading to Gwinn. Is everybody going Thursday or is anyone going Wednesday to ride Thursday

We are getting hit today with some good snow in the Marquette/Gwinn area. Could get 9-12 inches of fresh snow today. Been snowing since 5 am. Will be great conditions for riding this week.
Great to Hear!! Are you going to make it out with us this weekend?

We will be there Thursday afternoon around 3 - 4. Probably ride into Ishpeming for dinner.

Back