• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Munising 2nd Annual Do-it-in-Dirt FALL ATV/UTVRide...Oct 6 thru 8th.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Fall is around the corner!! October is the time for fall colors to tease us before winter. Grab your ATV\UTV and Book your roon and join us on the Fall Do-it-in-Dirt FALL ATV/UTV TY Ride.

All the TYers and Guests are welcome to bring UTV/ATVs or any trail legal vehicles and join us on this adventure weekend of Oct 6 thru 8th 2017. I will be up Thursday evening in Munising Michigan at the Boarders Inn and Suites.

Please call and Book your rooms at the Boarders Inn and Suites in Munising MI. Rooms will be $85 plus tax.
1-906-387-5292
Pool, Jacuzzi, and Lounge.
More hotels for the Munising area: http://www.munising.org/munising/lodging.html

You can also call Renze Power Sports (906) 387-3920 or Munising Motor Sports (906) 387-5060 to check on rentals

img_2687-custom-jpg.128978

Reservation made. See you on Thursday night!

I had a great time! Started my trip by cutting out of work early Thursday so I could stop and pick up an Enticer 250 for my kids, then did the rest of the drive to Munising.

I decided to camp at forest lake campground, real nice and peaceful if you like primitive camping.

I met the group Friday morning, and we hit the trails. In the first ten miles I had water coming through my floorboard and knew it'd be a hell of a day for my buggy. Poor thing got abused! I was impressed with what it could do, never got stuck. Really enjoyed lankenen land and laughing whitefish falls, it's been many years since I'd been to lankenenland and I'd never been to that waterfall. Late in the afternoon my headlights had loosened, cracked me up when the passenger side swiveled around and shone back at me! Late Friday night I discovered my starter had quit, a quick push (thanks to two guys heading in to foggys) and pop of the clutch and I made it back to the campground, lots of deer out but they stayed off the road.

Woke up Saturday to what appeared to be an all day rain so decided to bail instead of going to the parts store . Spent two hours getting most of the mud cleaned off the buggy and tucked her away for next spring. 3 years and almost 5k miles on her!

It was fun to meet everyone, and cool to be in the woods this time of year. Thanks for the invite and letting me tag along. Not sure I'll sleep tonight, the sled reveal with my boys us tomorrow morning!

I had a great time! Started my trip by cutting out of work early Thursday so I could stop and pick up an Enticer 250 for my kids, then did the rest of the drive to Munising.

I decided to camp at forest lake campground, real nice and peaceful if you like primitive camping.

I met the group Friday morning, and we hit the trails. In the first ten miles I had water coming through my floorboard and knew it'd be a hell of a day for my buggy. Poor thing got abused! I was impressed with what it could do, never got stuck. Really enjoyed lankenen land and laughing whitefish falls, it's been many years since I'd been to lankenenland and I'd never been to that waterfall. Late in the afternoon my headlights had loosened, cracked me up when the passenger side swiveled around and shone back at me! Late Friday night I discovered my starter had quit, a quick push (thanks to two guys heading in to foggys) and pop of the clutch and I made it back to the campground, lots of deer out but they stayed off the road.

Woke up Saturday to what appeared to be an all day rain so decided to bail instead of going to the parts store . Spent two hours getting most of the mud cleaned off the buggy and tucked her away for next spring. 3 years and almost 5k miles on her!

It was fun to meet everyone, and cool to be in the woods this time of year. Thanks for the invite and letting me tag along. Not sure I'll sleep tonight, the sled reveal with my boys us tomorrow morning!

We had an awesome time. Thanks for coming it was a pleasure to ride with you and your buggy. After 160 miles ride on Friday it may need every bolt tightened..LOL. We did end up riding after the rain pounded down on Sat.. saw some new waterfalls.. overall the riding was outstanding.
I will post up some pictures when I get some free time. Busy week for me.

We had an awesome time. Thanks for coming it was a pleasure to ride with you and your buggy. After 160 miles ride on Friday it may need every bolt tightened..LOL. We did end up riding after the rain pounded down on Sat.. saw some new waterfalls.. overall the riding was outstanding.
I will post up some pictures when I get some free time. Busy week for me.

Yeah, no kidding - I found 2 bolts tucked in a crevice of the motor - they were holding on some of the engine shroud. Definitely need loctite on the headlight bolts and mirror! I'm shopping for off road buggies now but my wife wants the basement remodeled first, I better get to work!

Yeah, no kidding - I found 2 bolts tucked in a crevice of the motor - they were holding on some of the engine shroud. Definitely need loctite on the headlight bolts and mirror! I'm shopping for off road buggies now but my wife wants the basement remodeled first, I better get to work!
LOL, Right on!! It was funny when the light were spinning around..

Back