• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Munising 2nd Annual Do-it-in-Dirt Spring ATV/UTVRide...June 10 & 11.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
We had so much fun last fall we want to get a spring ride going. All the TYers are welcome to bring UTV/ATVs or any trail legal vehicles that would like to join us on this adventure the weekend of June 10 & 11. I will be up Friday evening in Munising Michigan at the Boarders Inn and Suites.

Please call and Book your rooms at the Boarders Inn and Suites in Munising MI. Rooms will be $85 plus tax.
1-906-387-5292
Pool, Jacuzzi, and Lounge.
More hotels for the Munising area: http://www.munising.org/munising/lodging.html
http://www.munising.org/munising/lodging.html
You can also call Renze Power Sports (906) 387-3920 or Munising Motor Sports (906) 387-5060 to check on rentals

IMG_1491.JPG

We will be there Thursday night and will be riding Friday if anyone wants to join us and make it a three day weekend!

I gotta make it this year.

Last edited:
Gonna try to get up there this year, will depend on cropping

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The DNR web site says this is a free weekend to ride.........................http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-153-10365_15070-387386--,00.html

Free ORV Weekends - June 10-11 and Aug. 19-20, 2017
Resdients and nonresidents can ride DNR-designated routes and trails during two Free ORV Weekends, taking place June 10-11 and Aug. 19-20. Off-road enthusiasts will not need to purchase an ORV license or trail permit on these two days, saving riders up to $36.25. This opportunity is a great way for ORV enthusiasts to explore Michigan's 3,660 miles of trails and and think about purchasing an ORV license or trail permit for the season. Funds generated are reinvested back into the ORV system.

The DNR web site says this is a free weekend to ride.........................http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-153-10365_15070-387386--,00.html

Free ORV Weekends - June 10-11 and Aug. 19-20, 2017
Resdients and nonresidents can ride DNR-designated routes and trails during two Free ORV Weekends, taking place June 10-11 and Aug. 19-20. Off-road enthusiasts will not need to purchase an ORV license or trail permit on these two days, saving riders up to $36.25. This opportunity is a great way for ORV enthusiasts to explore Michigan's 3,660 miles of trails and and think about purchasing an ORV license or trail permit for the season. Funds generated are reinvested back into the ORV system.

Thats awesome!! Are you going to join us?

Yep I have too........ going to call and get a room this weekend.....I DIDN'T make the first one and I've made a couple snowmobile trips, but did not make any snowmobile trip this last season........I'm coming with my little Raptor 350 but this should be a BLAST!!!!!

Yep I have too........ going to call and get a room this weekend.....I DIDN'T make the first one and I've made a couple snowmobile trips, but did not make any snowmobile trip this last season........I'm coming with my little Raptor 350 but this should be a BLAST!!!!!

Awesome!! It is going to be a great time.. I cant wait!!

Yup!

How deep is the mud, the winch on the grizzly isn't cooperating after an early spring Creek ride, long story short, the only thing above water was a corner of the front rack and the handle bars, poor grizz takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

How deep is the mud, the winch on the grizzly isn't cooperating after an early spring Creek ride, long story short, the only thing above water was a corner of the front rack and the handle bars, poor grizz takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

No idea.. I dont plan on getting stuck. I would bet the main contacts in the switch are corroded.

Hope it goes well. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it up there. Working on finishing up 600 acres of hay and then I have to replant 200 acres of corn. Have fun!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back