• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Munising Annual Do-it-in-Dirt FALL ATV/UTVRide 2018 Pictures.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Here are the pictures we took on the TY Munising Annual Do-it-in-Dirt FALL ATV/UTVRide Oct 5th thru the 7th of 2018. Enjoy!!

Pan_5269.jpeg

IMG_5278.jpeg

Mr Sled.. Nice pictures!! I just went off-roading (My first time and don't have a machine) down in Gary WV with some friends from NJ and NY. It was an amazing time! I'm trying to get the same group of guys to come out this year.. We usually stay near St Germaine,Eagle river,Hurley, LandOlakes etc. pending trail conditions.. (They never snowmobiled and I said "you guys are missing out!")..

Anyhow.. While snowmobiling in WI, we enjoy the ability of stopping at local bars and restaurants on/off trails for food and a beverages. We also enjoy night riding and how well the trails are kept.. My question is how does the WI off-roading adventures compare to Snowmobiling? I know its not snowmobiling and many trails aren't open due to utv sizes, but is there any comparison and what is and isn't allowed.. I did read the Wisconsin State PDF on what is and isn't legal vehicle wise and how to register for a pass.. I did notice night riding isn't allowed?

I'm trying to get these guys to head to WI for next years off road trip but wanted some more details. Thanks!

Mr Sled.. Nice pictures!! I just went off-roading (My first time and don't have a machine) down in Gary WV with some friends from NJ and NY. It was an amazing time! I'm trying to get the same group of guys to come out this year.. We usually stay near St Germaine,Eagle river,Hurley, LandOlakes etc. pending trail conditions.. (They never snowmobiled and I said "you guys are missing out!")..

Anyhow.. While snowmobiling in WI, we enjoy the ability of stopping at local bars and restaurants on/off trails for food and a beverages. We also enjoy night riding and how well the trails are kept.. My question is how does the WI off-roading adventures compare to Snowmobiling? I know its not snowmobiling and many trails aren't open due to utv sizes, but is there any comparison and what is and isn't allowed.. I did read the Wisconsin State PDF on what is and isn't legal vehicle wise and how to register for a pass.. I did notice night riding isn't allowed?

I'm trying to get these guys to head to WI for next years off road trip but wanted some more details. Thanks!

Well its the same but not the same. There are several areas in Northern WI and over North of Green Bay (Dunbar) that you can ride bar to bar. But its not all interconnected like snowmobile trails because there is a lot of private land that closes connectors. Bayfield, Hurley, Mercer, Park Falls all have trail systems. You can also run Parrish, Harrison and Pelican Lake.

I prefer the logging trails and ORV Trails of Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

Back