• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Munising Annual Do-it-in-Dirt FALL ATV/UTVRide...Oct 5 thru 7th.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Sick of the heat? I know I am. Fall is around the corner!! Join us a fun time viewing the colors and pounding the trail. Grab your ATV\UTV and Book your room and join us on the Fall Do-it-in-Dirt FALL ATV/UTV TY Ride.

All the TYers and Guests are welcome to bring UTV/ATVs or any trail legal vehicles and join us on this adventure weekend of Oct 5 thru 7th 2017. I will be up Thursday evening in Munising Michigan at the Boarders Inn and Suites.

Please call and Book your rooms at the Boarders Inn and Suites in Munising MI. Rooms will be $85 plus tax.
1-906-387-5292
Pool, Jacuzzi, and Lounge.
More hotels for the Munising area: http://www.munising.org/munising/lodging.html

You can also call Renze Power Sports (906) 387-3920 or Munising Motor Sports (906) 387-5060 to check on rentals

TYRide.jpg

Will be rolling in midday Friday. Plan is to take an afternoon/evening ride to Foggys for a steak if you and Steph are interested. FilmCrew and I should be there about the same time. I am guessing 3:00 ish.

Will be rolling in midday Friday. Plan is to take an afternoon/evening ride to Foggys for a steak if you and Steph are interested. FilmCrew and I should be there about the same time. I am guessing 3:00 ish.

I’ll be up Thursday eve. Guess I’ll be out riding with whoever else is up Friday.

I’ll be up Thursday eve. Guess I’ll be out riding with whoever else is up Friday.

No worries. I figured you would be out and about Friday. Just throwing it out there in case you wanted to ride to dinner rather than drive.

have fun guys!

going to have to try. just finally getting cards under control after the month long holiday in june and dad's 70th b day.

have fun this year, can not come this time had a employee quit today

Back