• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Munising First Annual Do-it-in-Dirt Ride...Oct 8th.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Well I thought I would extend this out to all the TYers that may want to come and join us on SXS/ATV Ride the weekend of Oct 8th. I will be up Friday evening in Munising Michigan at the Boarders Inn and Suites.

Please call and Book your rooms at the Boarders Inn and Suites in Munising MI.
1-906-387-5292
Pool, Jacuzzi, and Lounge.
More hotels for the Munising area: http://www.munising.org/munising/lodging.html

Woooo Hoooo!! I am in.;)!;)!;)!

You have picked a good weekend for the inaugural Do-it-in-Dirt Ride! Although it probably won't be "Peaked" for colors, it should be very colorful. I am in Hancock waiting for snow and in the middle of the UP (Covington area) it is very colorful.

You have picked a good weekend for the inaugural Do-it-in-Dirt Ride! Although it probably won't be "Peaked" for colors, it should be very colorful. I am in Hancock waiting for snow and in the middle of the UP (Covington area) it is very colorful.

Come on over and join us if nothing else at the end of the day for a beverage.

OK I am booked be there Friday night late and will be able to ride some sunday if weather is ok. Don't know if the master of faster can make it yet but if he can we will both be there. Sounds like fun

So just like the snowmobile rides, we would leave Saturday morning from the hotel? ATV's would need a trial pass like a snowmobile? This sounds fun, but my Raptor isn't going a 100 miles without filling back up like my Vector!!!!!

So just like the snowmobile rides, we would leave Saturday morning from the hotel? ATV's would need a trial pass like a snowmobile? This sounds fun, but my Raptor isn't going a 100 miles without filling back up like my Vector!!!!!

This will be my first time on the trails in the summer so we can gauge on who is there and how far we can ride out. Hotel tells me the Holiday gas station nearby has all the permits to run the trail with ORVs.

Last edited:
I I'll try to come up for Saturday, but work has been getting in the way lately.

Should I bring this thing, it's kinda like a SxS.
IMG_20160820_154253421.jpg

Well I thought I would extend this out to all the TYers that may want to come and join us on SXS/ATV Ride the weekend of Oct 8th. I will be up Friday evening in Munising Michigan at the Boarders Inn and Suites.

Please call and Book your rooms at the Boarders Inn and Suites in Munising MI.
1-906-387-5292
Pool, Jacuzzi, and Lounge.
More hotels for the Munising area: http://www.munising.org/munising/lodging.html
So if I get up there I can rent a utv and ride on the same trails as the atv's?

Renting a utv on sat. hopefully we can head out with the group if not maybe meet up on the trail.

Back