• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Munising Give Away Ride 2020, What a great time!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
TY Munising Give Away Ride 2020
Pictures:

https://totallyamaha.com/Totallyamaha/photoindexs/TYGiveAwayRide20/TYGiveAwayRide20.htm

Video:

Another killer Video from @Frank The Tank

I am going to say it again,
Please make sure that everyone thanks the sponsors who are always there for us every year for this event. Yamaha Snowmobiles, YamalubeUSA, Yamaha Power Equipment, Pat's Motorsports, SnowStuds.com, Krause Kustoms Design, Castle X, Thunder Products Clutching, Inc., Barnofparts.com, TA Motorsports Inc., Boarders Inn & Suites of Munising, MI, RoczToyz, CrankyApe.com, Hurricane Racing Products, Dalton Industries, PORT YAMAHA, CB Performance, Ulmer Racing, Biteharder, Excell Motorsports, Dranttel Sales and Service, HyGear Suspensions, Lake Effect Snow, CURVE INDUSTRIES-, Shock Doc , MTNViper - Rollover , GRIP On Tools, JT Products, and Bergstrom Skegs. Also, a thank you goes out to yamawheels (Jim Zomchek), Tanner Zombos kid and Zombo (Joe Zomchek) for the extra effort to bring in a few prizes from Fuel Performance and Pam Zomchek - ChromaHair.

Thanks to those that helped out at the Giveaway: Frank the Tank (Stephanie Grawey), SabrinaSled (Sabrina Grawey), "B" (Brendan Bagdan) , Gina (Gina Silvers), MSilvers (Mark Silvers), Gravedigger (Brian Graves), Funsizegravedigger (Michelle Graves), Meaghan, Turtle (Jason Marcott), Muffin (Scott Marcott).

We cannot say Thank You enough for Angela and her staff at Boarders Inn and Suites and Pip at Half Pint Pub. They are the best and miss them already! Hope you all had a great time and we will see you on the next ride.

Last edited:

had a great time. looking forward to the next ride i can get to!

Definitly a great time and what a great write up you did. Thank You so much! And thank You Hurricane for that awesome prize!

Always a great time, and with great people! Cant thank you, your helpers, and all the sponsors enough! This was my 15th consecutive Giveaway ride, and it never disappoints. I know its a lot of work, but its much appreciated. Hoping to convince the other half of our group to change there plans so we can make the last ride to. ;)!

Back