• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2020-21 Season!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
  • December 18 thru 20 - Houghton/Hancock Ride: Cancelled
We will be riding out of White House Motel, 3906 Hwy 41 in Mohawk MI, 5 miles north of Calumet. There is no reserved block of rooms and will be first come first serve. The hotel was sold this year and they are running it as an AirBB. To book: Go to AirBB.com, register. Then you can search for Mohawk, Allouez Township. Plug in dates. Look for the White House (Image is a Cinnamon Role) There is about 7 rooms left and each room is an entry.

If you cant get a room you can also try, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Calumet MI 906-337-6463 or Trail Side at 906-337-9905.
  • January 15 thru 17 - Munising TY Fun Ride Cancelled
Please call and Book your rooms at the Boarders Inn and Suites in Munising MI by Jan 1st. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $105 per night plus tax. There is a limited block of rooms available so book your room as soon as possible. 1-906-387-5292

Pool, Jacuzzi, and Lounge.
More hotels for the Munising area: http://www.munising.org/munising/lodging.html
  • February 5 thru February 8 - Munising TY Give-Away Ride
Limitations this year on booking this ride, please read: You can only book 2 rooms per CC reservation. There is a 72 hr cancellation policy in affect. If you cancel within the 72 hr you will be charged the 1st night stay per room.

Please call and Book your rooms at the Boarders Inn and Suites in Munising MI by Jan 18 th. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $105 per night plus tax. There is a limited block of rooms available so book your room as soon as possible. 1-906-387-5292

More hotels for the Munising area: http://www.munising.org/munising/lodging.html

• February 19 thru 21 Gwinn MI TY Ride
We will be staying at The Model Towne Inn located in Gwinn MI for a rate of $97.95 per night + Tax. http://modeltowneinn.com/ 906-346-7901. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group and book as soon as you can as there is a limited block of rooms available. Book by Jan 31 and there is now a 48 hour cancellation policy.

• Manitoba TY Ride - Cancelled due to ongoing Covid restrictions.
TBD- Watch for post
  • March 12 thru 14 Munising TY End of Year Ride
Please call and Book your rooms at the Boarders Inn and Suites in Munising MI by Feb 15th. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $80 per night plus tax. There is a limited block of rooms available so book your room as soon as possible. 1-906-387-5292

Please see http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=103558 for the TY Riders Agreement before attending any posted ride.

Last edited by a moderator:

I would expect nothing less from a die hard like you :D

I'm pulling my snowmobile gear out as we speak! This year's been a global shitshow and I'm ready for winter 2021. I can't wait to ride with the TY family again!!
124 days. 4 hours. 2 minutes to go...

Booking all 3 Muni rides this afternoon and the December Houghton/Hancock ride when details are finalized. May even do the Gwinn ride this year. So looking forward to snowmobile season, this Covid better not change our plans/freedoms this winter.

Booking all 3 Muni rides this afternoon and the December Houghton/Hancock ride when details are finalized. May even do the Gwinn ride this year. So looking forward to snowmobile season, this Covid better not change our plans/freedoms this winter.

Awesome!! I will be posting how to book for the Houghton Ride ... they sold hotel and now its an AirBB.

All 3 Muni booked, arriving Thursdays, White House booked, just need to book Gwinn. Let it snow!!

The Minnesota ride just vanished. :dunno:
The last one they had was the one I went on...hmmmmmm.

The Minnesota ride just vanished. :dunno:
The last one they had was the one I went on...hmmmmmm.

I removed it along with Ontario ride. No one set one up last year and I don’t have the time to run them. I can always add them back if someone want to step up to run them.

I removed it along with Ontario ride. No one set one up last year and I don’t have the time to run them. I can always add them back if someone want to step up to run them.
Yeah it was just wishful thinking.
Nobody set it up the year before either.
Thats ok. I did plenty of Minnesota riding on my own last year.

Just booked the January 15 thru 17 - Munising TY Fun Ride. I have never participated in a TY group ride. I'm coming in from North East Pennsylvania. Cant wait for this ride!!!

Back