• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2021-22 Season!! This will be our 20th Anniversary!!

I've gone alone before. You'll easily make new friends at these rides. Food for thought for next time.
I am sure I could but I am not one to usually ride in large groups and we had planned on riding Thursday-Friday-Saturday. We rescheduled for the first weekend in March.

I am sure I could but I am not one to usually ride in large groups and we had planned on riding Thursday-Friday-Saturday. We rescheduled for the first weekend in March.
We won’t be there until the 2nd weekend in March. Oh well.

I don't ride with the big groups either. A few times.
But it's all good.

Thinking about coming to the Gwin ride but there is not a room available within 50 miles. I guess you snooze you lose. No snow in the lower means everybody goes to the UP.

You don't have to ride with a large group, can easily ride with your smaller group & meet up with everyone at the bar at night.
Is a great time.

Had a blast last weekend at the Give-Away Ride! :-o
Thanks to Tom & Steph for all your work getting it together for us! ;)!

Back