• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Shirt Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
This year, Totallyamaha is going to let the people decide. Instead of us providing the ride shirt design, we are going to have a contest, and may the best person win! Once a few designs have been submitted and selected, we will open this up to the people to vote on the winner. The winner will receive $75 worth of ride shirt merchandise, including free shipping. If we do not get enough submissions, we will work with the ones that were supplied and come up with a design from that.

All submissions must be emailed to webmaster@totallyamaha.com with the subject line of “Ride Shirt Design”. All submissions must be received by 11-1-16 to accommodate for enough voting time as ride shirts must be ordered by 12-1-16. See attached past ride shirt designs for examples of what we are looking for. All designs must have “Totallyamaha” on them as well as a tuning fork, “2017 Ride”, and “Since 2002” in some fashion. You can use any kind of Yamaha product, sleds, etc. Single color designs (black and white) are preferred, but we can work with anything. Let’s have some fun with this and good luck!

Logo.jpg

shirt-image2014-2015.jpg

tyrdie13-14sm.jpg

RideShirt13.jpg

Not sure how you go about it but were sure cool in past!

Have to think a big Turbo and a Sidewinder would be appropriate this year.

Not sure how you go about it but were sure cool in past!

Have to think a big Turbo and a Sidewinder would be appropriate this year.

That would be a cool idea.. a bis #*$&@ Turbo with an action shot of a Sidwinder and maybe some other sleds... another idea.

Great idea Tom

COOL to see the past pics.

Any old 2xls left?
Yamadoo

Well thought I would get a new sledding wardrobe

I seem to remember now that they always sold out

I have an idea- if someone has the skill in an editing program I'd be happy to continue to provide input.

Make the tshirt by using the front half of a sidewinder - make it like a custom Wrap on the sled - Insert the text Mr. Sled mentions, the tuning fork, etc where it currently says "turbo" and "sidewinder" and the blank spots. Fill out the rest of the wrap with site sponsor logos, snowflakes, and imagery from past rides ( rivers, trails, hotel signs,other machines, etc).

I have an idea- if someone has the skill in an editing program I'd be happy to continue to provide input.

Make the tshirt by using the front half of a sidewinder - make it like a custom Wrap on the sled - Insert the text Mr. Sled mentions, the tuning fork, etc where it currently says "turbo" and "sidewinder" and the blank spots. Fill out the rest of the wrap with site sponsor logos, snowflakes, and imagery from past rides ( rivers, trails, hotel signs,other machines, etc).

Good idea, just need it put into place with someone who does graphics..

Live the 2015 one! Makes me wish I had one! I'll see if I can meet up with buddy and sketch something up. No promises tho.

Way more talent and vision than I have. Great job Steiner!

Way more talent and vision than I have. Great job Steiner!
Not that hard actually.
Took a pic from the TY Ride. Used Windows photo editor to make it black and white. Copy and pasted a few Of Mr Sled's pics from above to get the symbols and lettering.
Used a free online photo editor to put all the parts together. Took all of an hour or so.
Now its your turn to make a design. :p

Looks good, but there's gotta be a sidewinder visible somewhere in the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back