• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

U.P. extended ride

Doc Harley

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder LTX SE
Want to spend a week or so in u.p. coming up thru Wis. Where do you guys park truck & trailer for extended rides?

I'd pay for a safe place, if need be.

My favorite spot is Pembine Family Restaurant. Seems to be the snow line. Just go in and ask. Usually get lunch or breakfast there and they are free. Otherwise there is Public parking spot right around the block but its really secluded and I worried about that being gone for 3-4 days.

Want to spend a week or so in u.p. coming up thru Wis. Where do you guys park truck & trailer for extended rides?

I'd pay for a safe place, if need be.

Do you have any idea where you want to start from?

Why don't you come up to Munising for one of the TY rides and base out of there at the Boarders Inn & Suites. They are fine with you leaving your truck and trailer there for a few days. Many people have done that;)!

Too many variables to even think about your question.
kinda like snowmobiling. Too many variables. But to be completely honest, I can leave anytime & any day. So I didn't want to narrow things down to this particular day. It's very hard to schedule around conditions.
Why don't you come up to Munising for one of the TY rides and base out of there at the Boarders Inn & Suites. They are fine with you leaving your truck and trailer there for a few days. Many people have done that;)!

This is a great idea. I have the date marked. And was open to this event. Thanks for the thought!!

Joe

Back