• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ulmer Helix "G" Angles??

MarkRTX

Expert
Hi Allen I have a chance to purchase one of your Helixs that came with your Stage 2 kit Was wondering what the Angle(s) are and what spring and wrap you recommend. Thanks Again for all your help with the issues I was having with My Ltx PC3 and such and sled with new plugs goes great Ing module has a red led to signal power right? Thanks mark

MarkRTX said:
Hi Allen I have a chance to purchase one of your Helixs that came with your Stage 2 kit Was wondering what the Angle(s) are and what spring and wrap you recommend. Thanks Again for all your help with the issues I was having with My Ltx PC3 and such and sled with new plugs goes great Ing module has a red led to signal power right? Thanks mark

Helix angles.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=85905

With your D&F I would run the white spring set at 3-3 or 6-1 settings.

Yes the red light should be on when power is to the ignition module.

Thanks again for all your help and knowledge. Your advice helped me greatly. I followed your advice and now my sled is running great. I have highly recommended you to my friends who have Yamaha's and if I had to do all over I would have just got your Stage 2 kit to begin with. And just may some day I'm working between HC drag n Flies and the HC 2 speeds right now hoping to see what the comparison will be between the two. Thanks again Allen

The G helix is maybe....in my mind....better than the K helix for the LTX model. You run 200RPM lower but it pulls harder...after some tests....
Its a crazy feeling.........

FireStone said:
The G helix is maybe....in my mind....better than the K helix for the LTX model. You run 200RPM lower but it pulls harder...after some tests....
Its a crazy feeling.........

The G helix will only work in a LTX model if you have a light weight rider and good traction. It will not work well if you have loose snow conditions or a heavier rider.

Back