• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Update/recall stamped dots vin

Kevin0311

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Phazer FX
Stamped dots certain spots mean stuff was done but what? Wondering what was done to this machine if someone knows thanks
0408B3ED-6AE0-417F-AFC3-20CE6F106916.jpeg

This 07 FX has cooling fan, metal supports under/side of seat riveted that i have found so far. Suspension linkage does not appear to be updated don't see gussets or aluminum shock link.
My other machine (other base) has updated suspension, cooling fan (had to have harness added since base) but no stamped punch around/near vin.

The punch at the end means it's had the steering recall done (not that it really helps with slop)

A punch above the 8 would have meant that the quality assurance updates would have been done (Air Intake Silencer, Engine Mount and Air Intake Snow Protection)

The punch at the beginning means it's had the upper ball joints tightened.

That's the only ones I could find. Yours has a punch above the E. Maybe it was punched in the wrong place?

Back