• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Updating my location won't save in profile

dfapexride

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
I must be doing something wrong. I type in my location and click on submit. When I go back to the forums my posts aren't showing the location. When I go back into the profile my location is gone. What am I doing wrong?

Are you adding it and then submitting it?? Try sending it to me and I will add it and see if it sticks.

I went to my profile and saw "add location!!!" so I typed in my location, clicked on submit and my location appeared to be saved. I went to this thread and saw "add location!!!" as my location. I then went back to my profile and saw "add location!!" in the same spot. do you have problems with Firefox with this site?

I don't know what you mean by "try sending it to me"

I added the location as noted. I think you have a cookie issue, try clearing cookies in Firefox or try adding it in IE.

Try clearing cookies or check your security settings. I just changed them manually on a few of my test accounts and it works... it has to be your PC.

I have Firefox accepting all cookies and third party cookies until they expire. I cleared the cookies, logged back in and tried again...no go.

Back