• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Upgrade to be Thankful for

Glass Cruiser

Country
USA
Snowmobile
80cc Sno-Scoot
2014 ZR8000 Sno Pro
2018 Sidewinder LTXSE
happy thanksgiving everyone! How about listing the upgrade/ accessory your most thankful for in/on your sidewinder.

I’m going with my hand guards so my hands don’t freeze!

If I had to pick one I absolutely couldn't live without it would be skis.
As much as I love all my hp mods I couldn't deal with the stock skis
Same. Losing the stock skis and adding the 6.9 Pilots made this a different sled. Going to give Dan a big kiss on the lips if/when we ever meet.

I am thankful for my Curves xs skis I bought this fall. Can’t wait to say goodbye tuners!!

All of the mods together made my sled a much better sled over stock, but yeah getting that stock dangerous sled to handle by getting rid of the tuners was a must.

I added Percesion skis to mine. I can’t believe what a difference it made!!!!

upgrading from Apex to Winder! J/K I haven't used them yet but BOP MPS and Pilot 6.9 (thanks Rockerdan) And my new Rigid LED so I can see all the way to the next bend. Here's to wishing for a terrific snow season for everyone.

Hands down, best upgrade was installing the welded screw on the chain tensioner roller. Mine was ready to go kaboom, but thankfully I caught it.

Back