• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

USB cable is junk

FLYBYU

VIP Member
I've used it less than 5 times and i have to hold on an angle to connect. Has their been alot of problems with these? I was changing my load voltage and just started having nothing but problems. Started telling me step errors and when it did finally uploaded it changed my voltage settings to some wacky load settings on the map. I mean like rather having 0%, 10%, and so on it started it at -50%, 40% and so on to 0 then back up. i'm glad i didn't try changing anything while i was out riding. It let me download the map and upload the new map fine but when i tried to change load settings that's when the #*$&@ hit the fan. I was changing to min voltage to 1.3 and max to 3.65 volts. Yes i did try other computers with no luck. Well i guess i just have to wait till i get a new cable.

Woops... had same problem too...

I think the POS software made by dimsport to program the rb3 have NO communication checksum control or any other integrity control... so when errors get in the data stream, they also get into the rb3.... and that make some serious garbage sometimes.

Had to replace mine too in january, would not communicate anymore...

and at 69$ for the cable.... better take care of it....

Back