• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Valentine 500 Charity Ride

Mills

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'14 Viper RTX, '06 Apex, '99 SX 600, '74 TL433F, '79 Trail Fire
I participate in the Snowball Cancer Challenge Valentine 500 each year. We will be riding again this year on February 6th. It is a 500 mile in one day charity ride event that I do in honor of my father James Miller who passed away in 2015 from cancer. He was the person that turned me onto the great sport of snowmobiling and he was the kind of person that liked to help others. I am sure he would be thrilled to know that I am using a passion he turned me onto to help others in need.
This event raises money for the Keller Family Community Foundation. The foundation uses the money donated to help individuals and families currently going through cancer treatment with expenses related food, travel, hotels and medical bills. All too often individuals and families have to make the heart wrenching decision to not get treatment because of the financial burden it places on them and their loved ones. That's where the Keller Family Community Foundation can help. The money raised by this event can help those people/families so that they can get the care they need. If you would like to learn more about this charity please visit WWW.snowballcancer.org.
Please consider donating and help me reach my goal of $3,000. You can donate by going to https://donate.snowballcancer.org/
Thank you,
Chad Miller
2020 V-500.JPG

Last edited:

Back