• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

valve adjustment

WAYNE KOBLER

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 viper ltx se
i have his and hers 2015 SR Vipers,15,000 miles on each,looking to get engine valves adjusted this summer in both machines.Anyone near Syracuse NY willing to get these 2 machines adjusted.Can assist and have a garage that I could get both machines into or whatever works easiest.Dealer really not interested in this job.

i have his and hers 2015 SR Vipers,15,000 miles on each,looking to get engine valves adjusted this summer in both machines.Anyone near Syracuse NY willing to get these 2 machines adjusted.Can assist and have a garage that I could get both machines into or whatever works easiest.Dealer really not interested in this job.
It’s a project!! Wish you were closer.

is that your 1st valve adjustment? i'm at 15,000 too and seems like i might need my second one.

Back