• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vector LTX GT vs Apex XTX

im staying with my 09 vector ltxgt and it has carbs! if i lived up north instead of the SW lower i no doubt would have the APEX. just not much "room" down here to let er run!!

Picked up the wife 09 vector ltx and rode it for the first time there is no comparison to my 08 apex ltx aniv. Way to much clutch noise snd track noise, power is ok, handling is fair and ride is ok. Taller windshield was nice to. But apex awesome power LOT quiter and smoother, handling like on a rail, plus i like the more engine braking on the apex. I would give up th mileage any day. Vector does not feel that much lighter. Just my two cents.

rx1fastervmax4 said:
Picked up the wife 09 vector ltx and rode it for the first time there is no comparison to my 08 apex ltx aniv. Way to much clutch noise snd track noise, power is ok, handling is fair and ride is ok. Taller windshield was nice to. But apex awesome power LOT quiter and smoother, handling like on a rail, plus i like the more engine braking on the apex. I would give up th mileage any day. Vector does not feel that much lighter. Just my two cents.

Are you sure you rode a Vector? If you can't tell the weight difference between the Vector and old Apex you are on something. The engine sits lower and it is lighter in the corners. Nobody can argue that point. The 2010 and 2011 are FI and are alot smoother and have more than adequate power for trail riding.

Back