• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

vector luggage

oldyami

Does anyone have a set of saddlebags ,trunk bag or combination trunk bag on thier sled and can you post pics,can;t decide what to get.

I had the small blue saddlebag from Yamaha on my Vector but they didn't hold much, I have the combination sport bag on my Nytro and it is much better. I carry a lot of gear and it all fits nicely with room for extras if I need it.

DSC01364.jpg

002-2.jpg

Same as Radianguy, but I also have a windshield bag and handlebar bag.

Never used any of them yet but they look big enough combined to carry a decent amount of stuff for a long day's ride or even 1 overnighter imo.

Attachments

• IMG_0053-2 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0053-2 (Medium).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 176
I have this one. It's just big enough for a weekend get away. At least if you're staying overnight in a hotel ;)! :Rockon:

Attachments

• SaariTripVectorDuo1.jpg
    SaariTripVectorDuo1.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 158
I have a 3 bag system (not 3 seperate bags...these are sold all sewn together) Polaris system that fits my Vector perfectly. I think they're about 10 yrs old and still look like new. A black paint pen took care of the very small Poo logo ;)!

I'll see if I can find one on Ebay and post the link here.

Here's a link to a new one on Ebay: (I'll keep looking)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PURE-POL ... ccessories

Irv said:

Never used any of them yet but they look big enough combined to carry a decent amount of stuff for a long day's ride or even 1 overnighter imo.

Nice garage! :Rockon: G. B.

Gone Blue said:
Irv said:

Nice garage! :Rockon: G. B.

Thanks but it is not mine, it was the previous owner's garage.
It was also heated and cooled(humidity controlled) as he is a Corvette owner who takes pride in what he owns,, that is a huge reason why I bought his Vector ;)!

Back