• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vendors at the Toronto snowmobile show

Chris Rose

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder stx-DX with TD/Max 16 stock muffler
WEBSITE
chrisjrose2018@@gmail.com
I am wondering if some of the vendors that advertise on our forum will be at the show? I am planning to be there Friday afternoon. Hope to meet some of you there. Likely wearing my sidewinder jacket.

Is that crazy guy from Cape Breton Island going to the show with you??

Is that crazy guy from Cape Breton Island going to the show with you??
If you are taking about Mikey, I believe he is. Last year he bought his sidewinder there. Lol that was a adventure!

He be the man- there's only one.
Him and Billy spent a day the end of Feb running the lakes and hills with me east of Dorset.
His Sidewinder really moved!!

He be the man- there's only one.
Him and Billy spent a day the end of Feb running the lakes and hills with me east of Dorset.
His Sidewinder really moved!!

Bingo! Great group, we need to meet as well. This forum is costing me plenty. Must have this and that! Makes my big block GS feel slow in comparison.

We'll be there !

Gr

Great, looking forward to talking to you. Here we go again, this forum is going to cost me some more money, lol. Never have enough power!
We usually do not participate in shows because we are too busy after September. But we will take the time this year. We worked hard all summer to create a large inventory to be ready for the winter rush.
Looking forward to the show and meeting you guys !

We usually do not participate in shows because we are too busy after September. But we will take the time this year. We worked hard all summer to create a large inventory to be ready for the winter rush.

I don't always go to that show...but now you have me thinking. Been a while since we were able to chat and I could feed you drinks to get the secrets out early!....I might be due for T.O run ;)

Hey Ben, hoping to meet the TD crew at the Toronto show. I have your EcoTrail flash and thinking about upgrading to your PowerTrail flash. Any chance you will bring / have the equipment to flash our ECU's right at the show?? Sure would save a bunch of time shipping etc.

Hey Chris, what would be the chances of getting you to a TY ride in Munising this year??
The give-a-way ride would be the most attended and would let you meet the most of our Great group of sledders!

Hey Chris, what would be the chances of getting you to a TY ride in Munising this year??
The give-a-way ride would be the most attended and would let you meet the most of our Great group of sledders!
That sounds great. Send me the dates, I will have to renew my passport. Can't say for sure but it gives me something to plan for. Yes I would like to hook up with your group and others.

Back