• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vibration on sidehill and full compression

kinger

VIP Member
Website
www.piergenius.com
I have what feels like the driver tips hitting the rails or track funny when doing side hills or at full compression.

Track is straight, no rub marks can be seen. Anyone else notice something like this?

Thanks.

are your limiter strap bolts coming into contact with the drive lugs on the inside of the track? mine were. there is an update to turn em around

I have the same thing happening. I'm not aware of an update to turn around the bolts.

its a arctic cat update i think

Any pictures? Or a copy of the update from AC

no...my dealer sells both and he told me.. some people on snowest also mentioned it.

So, how should the bolt look like when changed?

they took mine out and cut them....they are way to long....then replaced the opposite way.

not the drivers.....it hits the drive lugs on the track. The rubber nubs on the inside of track.

Check your rail tips and front of your sliders , mine was hitting the drivers and wore out the rail tips and the slides right at the bolt that bolts them to the skid . Replaced them last season at the very end of the season and then had to replace them again midway through this season

Back