• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Video of me out today With White Knuckle Qc-1 and 13:1 comp

video

Have you compared it to a stock machine. I personally know of an RX1 with Wiseco 13:1 pistons and an as yet unidentified Yamaha hot exhaust cam that easily qualified for the Sault I 500. The intake cam was left stock. One of the riders told me that it was one of the fastest machines on the track if not the fastest. I am curious how much their cam added to the equation.

Its unfortanit that we have no snow and I leaving saturday with the millitary so my sledding is done for this year. Next year ill probly do the dynoray cams and thats about it and make the sled a bit lighter.

In the trails the front just wants to come up I dunno how the turbo guys do it in the trails. well our trails in our area are pretty tight.

Im thinking along the lines of 4-10 hp in total i do not have a engine dyno. Each comp is good for around 2-3% increase in power the exhaust plus all the exhaust porting i did.

In the trails i certinly notice the difference in power. The biggest jump i found was the 40km to 100km gets there real fast.

If i get a chance ill run some F7s or another stock rx-1 and a APEX RTX :p

Work involved tearing the motor out and ripping it apart. I mainly did it to change the rod bolts. In all honesty. DOing the 13:1 pistons and the DYNO RAY cams and a valve job and exhuast and air box mods the sled would for sure make 160-170 hp easy

i gained almost 1000 rpm just by putting a Single pipe hindle, i went from 10200 to 11 000 rpm. Where were your RPM before ?

nice video, bro'! :Rockon: how loud is that exhaust? we have noise limits in these parts now..... and i would love to get some kind of exhaust on mine! ....... that video was cool! ;)!

sled

Is the sled anywhere near that loud without the gutted airbox or is it mostly the exhaust?

Hey did not invest much. Some pistons. $250ish, rings, seals and crap new lower hose $300. exhaust used.

The exhaust is the QC-1 and i thought it would be a bit quiter does not realy bother me but i have all the pipes ported out and i heard a qc-1 before and it was a bit quieter.

I like it :)

Back