• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIP Membership

BigDog05

VIP Member
I'm a VIP Gold member, but am recently unable to access VIP sections. I also do not show up as a VIP member in the log in section at the bottom of the web page. Thanks for any help.

mrsled could you help me? i want to be come a vip could you tell me how much and were to send payment, i would also like to put in my loc. which is glenmont upstate ny. not very computer wise thanks steve

Look at the header on the top of the homepage. 3rd line down and far right is the link for VIP. Click on it and follow the directions. and THANKS for helping to support the site ;)! ;)!

After purchasing a VIP membership, how long do I have to wait till it's active and I am allowed to post in the classifieds?

Thank ya

quinners318 said:
After purchasing a VIP membership, how long do I have to wait till it's active and I am allowed to post in the classifieds?

Thank ya

What email did you use when signing up and paying with paypal?? I email someone today asking to verifiy a username as a email address did not match.

quinners318 said:

Thank ya

I bet your name is Dustin, right?

quinners318 said:
Sure is ;)! And I see I got an email confirming my membership. Thank you

You had a different paypal email then the email you registered on the site with, thats why there was a delay.

I hope I did this correct. I have been a member on the TY 2 stroke side, but not on the 4 stroke side. I just went thru the VIP link iff the 4 stroke side and purchased a membership. Not sure I got a 4 stroke membership or purchased a second 2 stroke membership. Asking because I don't see the VIP on my 4 stroke aviator. Sorry if I just needed to be more patient and it takes more time to activate. Thanks.

ILVmax4 said:
I hope I did this correct. I have been a member on the TY 2 stroke side, but not on the 4 stroke side. I just went thru the VIP link iff the 4 stroke side and purchased a membership. Not sure I got a 4 stroke membership or purchased a second 2 stroke membership. Asking because I don't see the VIP on my 4 stroke aviator. Sorry if I just needed to be more patient and it takes more time to activate. Thanks.

If you are a VIP on the 2stroke side then you dont need to do another VIP for this forum... But I dont find this name on the other side or the email that you used to create the new account??

hey Tom, I don't show as a VIP member on the 2 stroke side but I assume because my user name is slighly different that is why? I'm shadow44 their...2 d's on this side...can you fix that?

shaddow44 said:
hey Tom, I don't show as a VIP member on the 2 stroke side but I assume because my user name is slighly different that is why? I'm shadow44 their...2 d's on this side...can you fix that?

Is now fixed on the 2stroke side. I added the d... so now you have double "D"s lol

Back